Welcome To Synergy Therapeutics!
Synergy Therapeutics provides a unique healing environment full of compassion and integrity, where an integrative team approach to orthopedic and sports physical therapy is our clinic culture. Through communication and meticulous attention to individual needs, we achieve unparalleled results for local and traveling clientele for therapeutic management of preoperative, postoperative and non-operative musculo-skeletal injuries. While we are in-network with many health insurance companies, many of our clients choose us as their out of network provider for our manual therapy, sport specific performance training and corrective exercise expertise. We differ from many other clinics in that our treatments are always provided by a licensed physical therapist.
Our treatment philosophy uses experience and evidence based medicine integrating multiple therapeutic approaches that facilitate recovery, ideal function and performance. We emphasizes individual needs versus protocols and focus on normalizing soft tissues, joint motion, strength and stability as a system. Outside of the clinic we offer a range of services including work station ergonomic evaluations and sport specific training camps.
- Synergy recently sponsored the first annual Boulder Bash, an outdoor bouldering/rock climbing competition held on Donner Summit and put on by the Sports Exchange, Truckee. Proceeds went to Save Donner Summit; a fundraising campaign involving the Truckee Land Trust and The Access Fund to purchase land along old Hwy 40, that contains historic climbing areas such as Black Wall, Road Cut, The Peanut Gallery and Spacewall. The goal of this agreement is to protect rock climbing access to these areas forever!
- Synergy continues to work with Team EXOS, formerly Athletes' Performance and our performance therapists will be traveling to support different organizations over the next few months.
- Synergy partnered with Barcelona Nor Cal and conducted a successful Youth Speed Camp last summer. Many thanks to local businesses and individuals who provided scholarship funding to a number of our athletes. Look for it again next year!
- Synergy wrapped up another season conducting Fit to Ride assessments for Vail Resorts Inc. For more information check out www.vailfittoride.com
- Synergy wishes Cory Arth bon voyage as he has taken a role with Team EXOS formerly Athletes' Performance, in LA supporting the NFL combine and other athletes!