Welcome To Synergy Therapeutics!
Synergy Therapeutics provides a unique healing environment full of compassion and integrity, where an integrative team approach to orthopedic and sports physical therapy is our clinic culture. Through communication and meticulous attention to individual needs, we achieve unparalleled results for local and traveling clientele for therapeutic management of preoperative, postoperative and non-operative musculo-skeletal injuries. While we are in-network with many health insurance companies, many of our clients choose us as their out of network provider for our manual therapy, sport specific performance training and corrective exercise expertise. We differ from many other clinics in that our treatments are always provided by a licensed physical therapist.
Our philosophy uses experience and evidence based medicine integrating many therapeutic approaches that facilitate recovery, ideal function and performance. We emphasize individual needs and focus on normalizing soft tissue, joint motion, strength and stability as a system. Outside of the clinic we offer a range of services including team consultation services, education, work station ergonomic evaluations and sport specific training camps.
- Cory Arth, DPT extraordinaire is back!! Cory continues to travel the globe with EXOS and has completed an assignment in Brazil with a Futbol club. Until his next adventure...Aug 2016
- Gabe is back on the rock after taking a year hiatus! Sep 2016
- Caren is busy running her daughter Cali to Gymnastics competitions across the west 2016
- Scott is excited to be assisting Ann Marie Sheridan of Namaste Yoga for her second yoga teacher training here in Truckee. Fall 2016
- Synergy continues to work with EXOS and Scott worked with English Premiere League club Aston Villa in the fall of 2015.
- Synergy sponsored the first annual Boulder Bash, to raise money and awareness to protect rock climbing access on Donner Summit!